Monday, October 13, 2008

New Addition to Our Family!



I am happy to announce that we received a new addition to our family last week. We now have our first piano! After 6 and a half years of begging my husband, he finally bought it for me. Now for family home evening we sing around the piano and the girls love to dance while mommy plays.

Something I wasn't expecting was Adam's protective attitude about the piano. If the girls try and play polly pockets on the keys he is right there reminding them the rule of "NOTHING ON THE PIANO! ! !" It surprises me daily how much he cares about it. Not for the monetary value, but because he knows how long I have waited to get one, and how much I love it! I think it's cute how he appreciates how special it is to me and takes such good care of it.

5 comments:

Leah said...

That is so fun you got a new piano. I just wish I knew how to play one. That is so much fun for FHE! I bet it livens up the house. Your girls are so sweet.
I'm glad you started a blog!!!

Shane and Michelle said...

I am totally jealous that you got a piano. I've been wanting to start playing again. this one looks so nice!

Anonymous said...

Forget the piano, look at the hot model drapped across it! Angie, you look great! Where's the pictures of Adam? I'm thinking he can sprawl across the computer or something!

Unknown said...

Angie your family is super cute I can't wait to see them all again in person when you come up for thanksgiving. I love you tons and I love looking a those pictures.
Love Lace

Anonymous said...

You are so gorgeous still... and I am so glad I ran into you at walmart so I could get your blog, now I can keep up with your family.... YEAH!