Tuesday, October 14, 2008
This is Adam's lovely trophy that he received for his amazing skill at horseshoes. They had a tournament at work. They first had to play doubles. He and his partner were victorious over them all. For their victory, they each received a gift card to a local restaurant. They then had to play each other for the total grand prize. Had I known what the grand prize was, I would have counseled him to bow out gracefully. But instead Adam killed him, and proudly brought home his trophy! It gives me the creeps to look at it's little feet and claws, and to feel it's fur. It is a real hind end of a raccoon. The bosses custom made this for the horseshoe event, and I am forced to conclude that they are all a little deranged. But I am proud of my husband! ! !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Seriously. A hind of end a raccoon. Priceless right! ;)
That is pretty cool that Adam won though...too bad it wasn't a really cool first prize!
Ha I wouldn't want that around my house either. I am not surprised Adam won. He's very competitive and when he goes after something, he gets it!
Hey ange. Thanks for the comment on my cute kids. I do have to agree though. Your blog is cute. I will have to add you to my favs as soon as Oct is done. This halloween background won't let me do anything so when that is gone you are on!!
Very cute family! I love finding old friends. Blogging is the best way to keep in touch and just have a heads up on what everyone is doing. If you don't mind I'm going to bookmark you.
Nicki (Dimitt) Newman
Oh my goodness! A raccoon bottom! Only in Texas!
Post a Comment