Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumking FHE

OK so there are a lot of pictures in this post, watch out!
For FHE this week we carved pumpkins. The girls loved getting all gooey and slimy and drawing faces on their pumpkins. Fun for the whole family.




What A HOTTIE! Am I lucky people or what, I mean look at him, gorgeous! ! !




AJ just crawled around and looked adorable with his big smile, as usual.



YUMMY!!!



This was my pumpkin. I wanted to learn to make fondant frosting and decorate cakes. This was my first attempt. Don't look too closely, the girls helped with the face. (lots of hands in a small space). The real goal here was to learn to do the fondant frosting. I had a friend teach me. Thanks Minda. I made the frosting (fondant) and she did the decorating. (except for the stem, I did that). It was pretty easy. I am excited to try again, and do it all by myself.

2 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

Cute kids.. The pumpkin you made looks awesome!

Leah said...

Great cake! I love it. Way to go. The pumpkin carving looks so fun. What a cute family!