Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello Family and Friends! OK so after much persuading from friends -I think it's called "peer-pressure :)- we finally have a blog! (and it only took Leah a couple hours to set it up and explain it well enough for me to attempt to navigate it on my own. (I'm kind of a dork). I really appreciate her help! So I am an official blogger and will try to figure this out. Right now I feel a little nervous, like it's my first day on a job and I don't want to look stupid, but I think that it is inevitable. I will probably make many mistakes. I am not very technologically minded, but I am excited to give this a whirl and am excited to keep up with all of you better. So here we go, and good luck to me! ! !

3 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

YOU ARE A BLOGGER, SHOUT HURRAY! I NEVER USE CAPS WHEN I'M MAKING A COMMENT BUT I'M TRULY EXCTATIC AT THIS MOMENT. PLUS I HIRED HOUSE CLEANERS TO COME OUT AND CLEAN MY WHOLE HOUSE AND I AM FEELING SO GOOD.

Shane and Michelle said...

NOW LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIFUL LITTLE PEOPLE. I AM SO GLAD I GET TO SEE PICTURES OF THEM. I HAVEN'T SEEN LYDIA FOR AGES. MY LITTLE LYDIA. AND NOW I GET TO SEE ALL OF YOUR KIDS AND FOLLOW YOUR LIVES BETTER. I AM SO EXCITED!

Leah said...

Yes, the correct term is "peer pressure," although this is "positive peer pressure!!!" ;)
I am so glad yo started a blog. That way we can keep in better touch when we both move away. You are seriously a PRO! Look at you posting left and right. Watch out...when Ange learns something new she doesn't kid around!