Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Here are some pictures of Halloween and Trick-or-Treating. We had some friends over for dinner. Adam carved our pumpkin and I cooked spaghetti. It felt just like home again, except we haven't figured out what Adam will throw our pumpkin off of.

Lydia was Raggedy-Ann, (again) for Halloween. Gabby decided to be a strawberry and I had a pumpkin costume that fit AJ perfectly, so that's what he was.

This is Lydia's "boyfriend" Ethan Greenmun. They seem to be the hot item in the ward. I'm not kidding, everyone comes up to me to talk about how cute they are together. Of course I was the last one to know about it. I heard it from the primary chorister. Hello, what's it going to be like when she's a teenager? Yikes!


This is Gabby's little friend Audrey. They were so cute on Halloween. They would repeate "trick-or-treat" over and over at each house, and then start yelling "you're welcome" as they were walking away. After Audrey left, Gabby continued her good-byes at each house screaming, "I love you, see you tomorrow!"


There is not much to say here, except, how cute is this? Pretty Darn!!!

4 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

that's a good idea to do with the pumpkin. pretty funny that lydia and her beau are the hot item in your ward...i would die if Aleah had a boyfriend and i was the last one to know about it! love the kids costumes this year!

Anonymous said...

Hey there. So I got your message. I am glad that you left me your blog. It will be nice to see what you guys are up too. Looks like Texas is doing good for you guys. We are in Cedar City right now and David is going back to school to finish. He really wants to be a writer so that is what we are going after right now. David dosent check the blogs that much but I will be checking up on you guys. I am really excited. Thanks Angie. Talk to you later

Workmans said...

I am so sad we missed it! It looked like so much fun. Next year we are driving however long it is to your house so we can come!

Leah said...

Oaky will you come back to Texas already. Audrey asks for "Gabby and Lydia" every single day. I am not exaggerating. I have had the conversation so many times with her that you are in Utah that she has the conversation with herself. In the car on the way home from taking Claire to school she said, "I want Gabby and Lydia." followed by, "I'm sorry they are in Utah, you can't Audrey."
We all miss you. What the heck are we going to do when we move?