So it's been forever since I posted. We went to Utah for Thanksgiving. We have been looking forward to this trip since we moved to Texas! We couldn't believe it was finally here, and we were actually on our way there. We drove straight through the night on the way up there. We were just so excited to see everyone that we didn't think we could wait in a hotel overnight. So straight through we went and we seriously almost drove our poor kids insane with the time in the car. But we made it. Actually we went a day early and surprised everyone. It was so fun. I could barley contain myself. I felt like a little kid at Christmas. Sometimes I would just have to laugh out loud to release some of my giddy energy. I LOVE surprises!!! We had the most fun there. Mostly we just visited and played catch up with old friends and family members. I was sooooo good to see everyone. We had so much fun, it was hard to leave.
Anyway, that is where we have been and then getting resettled back into life. Posting will resume right away. Thanks Mom and Dad for such a fun trip!!! Mom and Dad Hudson, we really missed you and wished that you had been able to come. We love both of our families so much! I have the most wonderful parents in the world, and I couldn't have asked for a better family to have married into. We feel so much love from both sides of our families. That was one of the things that I was most grateful for at this Thanksgiving. We can't wait to see y'all again.
4 comments:
Fun!!!
That's very funny to me. I occasionally burst into the excited crazy giggle too...it usually happens when I get into a bed with cold sheets.
Thank you so much for the awesome holiday CD! I love Christmas music! I have to start listening to it after Halloween so that I can get my fill by the time Christmas rolls around. Tom loved that you had the Jackson 5 on there. And I loooooved the Brad Paisley one. Christmas + country + a sweet like kid's voice = me crying. Thank you, thank you!!!
We are so glad that our paths crossed! Cali has loved having Lydia (Lady bug) in her preschool and primary classes.
Just came across your blog and I love the picture of the kids. I think it's funny that you guys went a day early since that is what Ryan and I are notorious for in our family...always showing up at least an hour or two or 5 before expected. It defitily gives you some extra excitement for the trip
Post a Comment