Monday, July 11, 2011

Ping Pong and Shooting

The Hudson family LOVES ping pong!!! We had a double elimination tournament with every single family member, from the smallest all the way up to Grandma and Grandpa. Everyone was surprisingly good, so it was a very exciting tournament! The table was in the garage so everyone would bring their chairs and set them up to watch the game. After a while the chairs just stayed there for the spectators.

Grandpa Mark has been playing ping pong his whole life and is AMAZING at ping pong!!! Adam had never beaten his dad before, and I know that it is something that he has always wanted to do. So He did his best and in the end was the only one who remained undefeated and took title! I don't know why I didn't take better pictures of the whole tournament. I completely missed Adam's games. :( But our sweet niece, Hannah made Adam a trophy for his victory so he could always remember the first (maybe the only time) he will ever beat the Amazing Grandpa Mark!






The boys took their guns out shooting one morning. We had been meaning to buy a gun for a while, but with the reunion coming up,it was the perfect motivation to finally purchase one. So this was the first time that he was able to shoot it. The guys saved water bottles for days to shoot, and Adam had some targets that he got with his gun, so they had plenty to shoot at. He had a blast!!!



No comments: