So it's a little late, but better late than never, right? This was our Christmas Eve Nativity. It was very rough around the edges and I think a little sac-religious. But we gave it a valiant effort. The boys played all the parts except for Mary and Joseph, and they kicked and screamed the whole time. AJ didn't want to dress up, except for his boots, so he played all his parts a little bit country. Did you know that Gabriel was a cowboy? We didn't either.

Gabby was our Mary, and her time aboard the Donkey was short lived.

All the kids wanted to ride the Donkey (played by Daddy). They stormed him all at once and then I think there was crying for the following 8 or so minutes. Who came up with this tradition anyway???

Lydia played Joseph. As you see, she is trying to be Joseph with a splash of Paris Hilton.

1 comment:
We have not even attempted to do the nativity. Props to you!! Your kids are all so CUTE!!! I can't believe you have 4! And I just read on Sydneys blog that #5 is due in September?! Oh my word...you are wonder woman!! So good to keep up on your life through blogs. Hope you all are doing great!
Post a Comment