Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random Pictures and Quick Catch-Up

So, our computer crashed a few months ago. We are not technology buffs and so we let it go for a while. Here are some random pictures of some of the things that happened while we were out of service and not posting.

HALLOWEEN: The boys were Thing 1 and Thing 2 and I was the Cat in the Hat. (a weak one, but one none the less). Lydia was Snow White, Gabby was a butterfly and Adam was a 1920's gangster. We had tons of fun!!!












These are the sweetest kittens that our cat Missy had in October. We since have had 2 get sick and pass away. So sad, but they have been so much fun!



Here we're all at the Circus. The kids loved all the the amazing things we saw. I don't thing AJ stopped clapping the entire time. However, we won't be able to go back when the boys are older. The "women of the circus" are so NAKED that I think it's probably inapropriate for young men. Adam had to look away a lot!!!





This is our sweet Tate's first Birthday! I cannot believe my baby is 1 already! This year went by the fastest of any so far. He was so cute! He loved all his toys and dove right into his cake. He has been the most amazing little person that I have ever met; always happy and laughing. He has been the easiest baby so far and my little treasure. I always say that if we ever have a baby better than Tate, they will have to be born potty trained. :) We love you so much, Tate, and are so happy that you are a part of this family. Thanks for choosing us!!!










2 comments:

Sydney said...

What a fun update! It sounds like you've been doing lots of fun things. All of the kids look adorable.

Workmans said...

Your kids are SO CUTE!! What a fun Halloween, great costumes by the way. I can't believe Tate is already 1. Love the update!!