Monday, July 26, 2010

Prizes

Adam was out of town this last weekend in Alabama for business. When he's gone, the kids and I go to Peter Piper Pizza, (for those who don't know, it's like Chucky Cheese). We all think it's fun! Anyway, we made out like bandits with the amount of tickets we won from the arcade games. When we turned them in for prizes, the kids all wanted these funny glasses. I took these silly pictures of them. My kids are so funny and cute. I love being a mom!!!

Tate is just super cute!


At first AJ didn't want to put his glasses on his eyes, so this is where he put them.

Then he changed his mind.



3 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

What a fun tradition! Gustavo is traveling a lot with his current job so I'll need to think of fun things like that to do with Ella. The pictures are adorable.

Kirst said...

Fun and Funny. I think we need to take the kids to Chuck E. again soon

Sarah Woolley said...

it looks like you guys are having the time of your lives! i miss you guys so much! how was Adam's birthday? love you guys so so much!