We took some cute pictures of Adam with Tate; and then of Adam and Tate with Adam's brothers and Dad, (all those that stood in the circle of the blessing), but they accidentally got deleted from my camera before I could download them. These pictures are from Adam's brother's iPhone. The other ones turned our sooo cute, and I am so sad that they are gone, but thank goodness for these ones at least.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Blessing Day
We blessed Tate this last Sunday! It was such a wonderful occasion for our family. Adam's parents and 2 of his brothers were able to be here and that made it even better. Here are some pictures of our special day.

We took some cute pictures of Adam with Tate; and then of Adam and Tate with Adam's brothers and Dad, (all those that stood in the circle of the blessing), but they accidentally got deleted from my camera before I could download them. These pictures are from Adam's brother's iPhone. The other ones turned our sooo cute, and I am so sad that they are gone, but thank goodness for these ones at least.




We took some cute pictures of Adam with Tate; and then of Adam and Tate with Adam's brothers and Dad, (all those that stood in the circle of the blessing), but they accidentally got deleted from my camera before I could download them. These pictures are from Adam's brother's iPhone. The other ones turned our sooo cute, and I am so sad that they are gone, but thank goodness for these ones at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations. What a beautiful little boy.
He is a cutie...You guys look really proud.
Tate is so adorable! It looked like a very special day for him!
wow Ange you are looking great! I hope I can take off the baby pounds like you have
Post a Comment