I have no idea who these other girls are. Lydia makes BFF's everywhere we go. It's a gift she has. She played with these girls the entire time, and so they are in her picture.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Afternoon at the Park
The other day the weather was so nice, so Adam and I took the kids to the park to play. I am loving Texas in the Fall/Winter. Today it is 72 degrees, and tomorrow it will be 75. Perfect. Anyway, just thought you might like to see some pictures of our adventure. I seriously have the cutest baby boy. I have never seen a cuter one :0)



I have no idea who these other girls are. Lydia makes BFF's everywhere we go. It's a gift she has. She played with these girls the entire time, and so they are in her picture.

I have no idea who these other girls are. Lydia makes BFF's everywhere we go. It's a gift she has. She played with these girls the entire time, and so they are in her picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We went to the park last Friday when it was in the high seventies. I even think the high for the day was 80!!! I LOVE the weather!!!! Cute pics. Claire is the same way...making BFF's wherever we go. So cute.
Post a Comment