Monday, September 19, 2011

Lost Teeth

Lydia's front teeth have been loose and hanging by a single fiber for days and days. She looked like Sponge bob. Last night the first one finally came out and then the other one fell out just as she was waking up this morning. I'm so glad. She has some resistance when it comes to her teeth, and so she doesn't work on getting them out. It drives me crazy. When I was a kid, I loved losing my teeth and couldn't leave them alone, blood or not. I pushed and pushed until I got them out, but Lydia is not that anxious. So we're all thrilled that they are out finally!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I downloaded this picture I displayed the girl life size. The picture is so clear and sharp she literally appeared to be directly in front of me!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjXifXYc-ofHXIP1pyqS4y7c87MLERmLuffmaj-QXhYWCq9RsVl41Iar5pFif9fl9j01GflYEbWP-De898w9muchfMr0T9ibGNFA-aFy1vlc9NRpnnRlkkgI-mtbFhp_GbUuI_MIzWRmyE/s0/Sept.+2011+067.JPG

She actually looked as though I can reach out and touch her and I got the biggest kick out of that. She is so frickin' cute I wanted to kiss her LOL! I really wanted to try kissing her but I felt so embarrassed. I finally got up the courage and leaned close and gave her a big juicy kiss LOL! The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity is so good it seemed like she came to life and I really kissed her! I was like OMG! I couldn't believe it and I felt so embarrassed I started to blush because it appeared she was looking at me and smiling at me LOL! I really enjoyed the experience so I thought what the heck. I leaned close and began kissing her again. I took my time and enjoyed each kiss. I could feel myself blushing. I was embarrassed, blushing and shivers ran up and down my spine. I was really enjoying the experience so much I didn't want to stop. I finally decided to put her on display life size in my room in one of my large digital picture displays. She is definitely going to be a lot of fun!