These are just a couple pics I took of the kids at the zoo. I know mom's are biased, but I seriously think my kids are the most beautiful things on this earth. I mean, look how freakin cute they are!!!
Friday, June 3, 2011
Booty Dancin
The other night the kids were upstairs playing quietly. Usually when it's quiet it means they're up to something. Soon they flooded down and provided us with an hysterical show. They had stuffed clothes and stuffed animals in their underwear to give them ghetto booty and then danced for us. It was pretty funny. I love being a mom, just for these moments!



These are just a couple pics I took of the kids at the zoo. I know mom's are biased, but I seriously think my kids are the most beautiful things on this earth. I mean, look how freakin cute they are!!!

These are just a couple pics I took of the kids at the zoo. I know mom's are biased, but I seriously think my kids are the most beautiful things on this earth. I mean, look how freakin cute they are!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the booty pictures! What fun kids :)
Love the update! That is truly hilarious of you kiddos!! I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute! And the Easter pics are just adorable. Hope you guys are doing well!
They are cute! Love the booty pictures.
awww those trashy hudson kids. so glad we got out of THAT neighborhood! ;) Just kidding. Cute pics. the kids are growing up fast!
Post a Comment