Friday, February 25, 2011

Sad Day

We found out today that we're not going to have a baby in September like we thought. At my appointment we found that our sweet baby has passed away. I was only 13 weeks along, but I am so sad. I/we were all so excited about this new baby coming, but I guess Heavenly Father had other plans. I am thankful that I can be sad and feel the spirit, knowing that it's OK, all at the same time. I am so thankful for the Gospel and that our family is forever. I really feel the love of the Lord today and peaceful purpose in all things. I love this family that Adam and I are building and I am so grateful that they are all so healthy and such wonderful spirits.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh Angela, I am so sorry for your loss! No matter how far along you are you still get attached to that sweet spirit. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!

Sydney said...

Oh, I am so sorry. That is such a great fear of mine. Although I've never experienced a miscarriage, I can only imagine how difficult it must be. You and your family will be in our prayers. I'm so glad that you are already feeling comforted. The gospel is such a wonderful comfort.

Workmans said...

Angela I am so sorry. Know that we are thinking and praying for you guys. You have always been one of the most positive people I know. Thanks for your great example.

Brossettelewis said...

I'm so sorry Angela.