Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vacation 2010

So we just had the most fun vacation in Utah. We went to Lagoon, horse back riding, Progressive Power Tumbling, 4-wheeling, (which I rolled and am so lucky to not be injured or dead. Thanks to Heavenly Father),to the temple, golfing, up the canyon to a cabin, (thanks Matt!) and on and on. So busy and exhausting, but fun exhausting!!!

Thank you to my husband who took us, to my parents who let us stay with them and spent so much time and money to be with us; to Adam's mom who drove all the way down from Montana to be with us as well, and Adam's brother Troy who came from Bountiful to hang out so that we didn't have to take another hour drive. (Took one for the team Troy, thanks.) To Matt and Lacey for waiting for us to bless little Charlie so that we could be there. (btw, Charlie so, soooo adorable, I couldn't get enough. I miss him so much. Don't get too big.) To all the Bangerters (Especially Matt who was facing finals and sacrificed all that study time) who donated the cabin, 4-wheelers and helmets that I smashed and broke when I wrecked the 4-wheeler.

I think that's everyone. There was a lot that went into this and we/I am so grateful for all your help. We had so much fun and the kids are already trying to get us to do it again next week. :) Hopefully it was fun for all those involved. We love you so much and miss you all already.

Here are some random pictures of the trip.







1 comment:

Shane and Michelle said...

Looks like you all had tons of fun!