Monday, November 30, 2009

Snow Storm

Here are pictures of the snow storm we had today. I know, we live in El Paso right? We couldn't believe it. We, (especially the kids) were so excited about the snow. We made several phone calls to family and friends to tell them that is was snowing for us. We have missed the holiday weather, and so this was so much fun.

AJ liked the whole idea and look of the snow, but when he picked it up to play he did not like how cold it was. However, being only 20 months, he kept shaking his hands and yelling, "hot, hot, hot". We're a little confused I guess, but we'll get it eventually. :)


2 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

Oh they are so adorable! Aleah does the same thing...yells hot when it's cold. How fun that it snowed. We were in Utah over Thanksgiving and the kids loved playing in the snow...all it takes is a little bit!

Leah said...

How fun is that? I love it!!!!