So the big news in our family lately is Adam has entered his 30's. His birthday was on October 4th and turned 30. He has been freaking out about this a little bit this year. I had a big surprise party in the works for him, but then decided that maybe it would make him uncomfortable, and so I canceled all the party plans. He told me later that he was glad that there was no party and that he just wanted to relax. Instead, he played golf, we watched General Conference, had Steak and Salmon for dinner, opened presents, ate cake, he got a back/foot massage, and we just took it easy. It actually turned out to be a great day. I love you, Adam. Happy Birthday!!!



All the kids decided that Adam was not qualified to open his own gifts. Knowing this about their father, they all graciously offered to help him, and took over the present department. I don't think that Adam opend even one of his own gifts.

This a picture of the kids participating in the opening prayer of General Conference. They were so cute that we had to take a picture. Now if it had only lasted for the whole 4 hours that they had to sit there. Wishful thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment