Here is what she looked like as it was going down. Poor thing. :(
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Poor Gabby
I feel like I always have an "accident story" about Gabby. Well here goes another one. She got bit by some type of bug one night while she was sleeping. She woke up and her eye was swollen shut. I started to panic, but it quickly began to go down, so I decided to wait and see if it returned to normal. Her eye went almost completely down, but stayed a little puffy for about a week. At the same time, we were over run with a mosquito/spider invasion. She woke up every morning with 5 or 10 new bites all over her body. Nobody else seemed to be getting bit, other than one or two. However, her eye did not like the bug venom and it puffed back up. It stayed that way until I convinced Adam that we really needed to call pest control and have them spray. The day after we sprayed she had no more bites and her eye began to go down. I am glad to say that she looks like her old self again, and we are bug free.
Here is what she looked like as it was going down. Poor thing. :(
Here is what she looked like as it was going down. Poor thing. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
poor thing! amazing how beautiful she still is with her eye all puffy! good job on the spraying! my husband still refuses to call and I've been asking for 5 years! of course nobody was really being eaten like that!
Hey love all the updates...your backyard looks nice! Glad nothing more serious didn't happen to her. We got our bikes at good ol' walmart.
I'm glad to hear you are bug free! I hate bugs. Your new family picture is great. You look gorgeous.
She still looks precious. What a doll. I'm sorry she had all the bad luck with those bugs.
Post a Comment