Tuesday, July 28, 2009

White Sands


These are some pictures of our family when we went to White Sands in New Mexico. It was sooooo much fun!!! We went in the evening and caught the sunset. It was absolutely beautiful!

We've put off going, and I'm so glad we finally went. The kids were alive with excited energy, it was like Christmas. We borrowed some disc-sleds and we rode down the dunes like it was snow. The girls loved it!

But I don't think anyone had more fun than AJ. He ran all over, starting sand fights, climbing up and down the dunes and laughing his head off.


This is Adam jumping off the dune. Good distance babe!

I am sorry that we didn't go when Mom and Dad were here. It was totally worth the 2 hour drive. The kids keep asking when we're going to go again, and I have to say that I am looking forward to it myself!

4 comments:

Sara Rose said...

to fun!! Aj looks like he is having so much fun!! The pictures are gorgeous!!!

Kirst said...

Sledding on the sand! what a great idea. I'm glad you had such a great time.

Shane and Michelle said...

looks like fun! i'm excited for you guys to have another boy!

Leah said...

What a fun idea! I love it!